Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm so glad when daddy comes home



Kennadee loves it when her daddy comes home from work. This particular day she was even more animated in how excited she was. She kissed Korry's face repeatedly while saying "I love you" "I need you." She was squeezing him so tightly I was afraid one of them was going to pass out. It really is the sweetest thing in the world to see how much a little girl can love her daddy guy.

1 comment:

Janalynn said...

This is so sweet! My Porter (now 5) also gets sooo excited when Jared comes home. My other children are getting too big to show any excitement. Infact my teen agers grown when "Daddy comes home". Jared even commented a few months ago, that Having Porter still excited to see him, when he gets home is such a high-light for him!! I'm glad you posted such a sweet event, and memory for me!