Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Jaymes trying to pry off Kennadee's snow boots
Kennadee took this picture of our big pancake breakfast
Kennadee adores her cousin Jaymes!
Every morning was spent watching cartoons in this chair with him.
Notice she has a black eye? She ran into a counter. It's very sad
Eli loves funeral potatoes!
So watch out Grandma Sandy you're going to have to make bigger batches when you get home!

Playing settlers of Catan, my favoritest game ever!
Can I just say I LOVE this guy! He's so silly.
Rebecca & Raphael
Britney
Lauren
Jaymes
Coraline Slumber party in 3D
My favorite boys in the whole world!
We had a great time this new year. Again we chose to stay in our cozy home and do something small. We were really glad to have the Martins family with us for the holiday week. It would have been very lonely had they not come. For New Years we didn't do anything huge but I think we had a lot of fun :) We were all pretty exhausted to start with so we didn't stay up much past midnight, okay the truth is that I was exhausted and everyone else MADE me go to bed because I was falling asleep on the game board. We played games, the kids watched Coraline in 3d and then we had a cocoa tasting before watching the ball drop and drinking a slew of sparkling cider. The kids enjoyed a little slumber party on the living room floor too. New years day we had pork loins, funeral pototaoes, and rolls. Then Sunday afternoon we had Jeff and Lacey's family, the Jeskes, and the Martins here for pot roast. It was great too have so many in the house even without Elder and Sister Wheeler being here.

No comments: