Argh, today I am 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I'm soooo ready to be done but also soooo nervous about life with a new baby. I know I've had two others but it really is a new experience when the two children you have are super independent and can do most things for themselves. Babies take so much attention that my days of freedom are limited. There's also the nervous side that all parents go through of worrying that something might be wrong with their baby... and waiting anxiously to see the little guy to make sure there isn't.
At my last appointment, on Friday, I hadn't progressed at all. A big nothin on the measurment scale. This is quite sad because they won't induce me until I've progressed a little. This coming friday, the 7th, marks 39 weeks and my possible induction date. I go in today to check my progress. I'm nervous. If nothing has happened I am going to be a mess. I am so grouchy today. You know those days when you are just so grumpy you can't even stand yourself. Today is one of those days. It's only one and the day is already out of control. I need a nap!
My husband went back to school today and started his second semester in Phyical Therapy school. He also started a night time job working the desk at a hotel three nights a week. He's basically amazing. I'm worried he will go crazy but he really loves to work so hopefully it will be okay.
Kennadee also went back to school, starting her second week of kindergarten. She LOVES it. Everything about it, she loves.
Eli starts preschool this Thursday. I can't believe it. My kids are soooo big. The days when they are both gone and I'm home alone are going to be very interesting.
Well, one hour until my appointment. Wish me luck. If nothing happens you can be sure I'll be crying in my car at the doctor's office. I don't want to waddle anymore!
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment