This morning I woke to find a nice surprise, no it was an apricot tree, we got our first official SV snow. It's not much and we never saw it actually snowing but I took a picture as proof and so that Jim and Sandy could see what their missing ;)
Yesterday, being Friday the 10th, our family made a quick trip to Idaho Falls to look for a birthday present for Kennadee. She has been asking for a backpack. (You know, like Dora's.) I'm pretty excited to say I found a little purple one which comes with an attached plastic "map" and everything. She's going to be soooo excited when she opens it.
Before we went to Idaho Falls, Angie was kind enough to take our family photo. I thought now was as good a time as any sense I'm sure to be huge by Christmas. You can see her hard work at the top of the page.
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment