When we first started moving our stuff here Netty would run inside and call for Grandma and Grandpa. That broke my heart. :( But she is getting used to the idea of having free rein of such a large space and has already been busy carrying her toys to different rooms.
Last week was my second Dr's appointment. I am now seeing an OBGYN in Logan so I get to drive
all the way there. But so far she's made it pretty easy for me. Our little baby (which is now lemon size) is doing well. At least it's heartbeat sounded great she said. I'm not sure that tells you much about anything else going on in there. Luckily though I have my big ultrasound on the 6th and we'll get to see our new little friend in detail and find out what gender it is. I think it's a boy but what do I really know? Korry is getting to the end of his pro shop days for the summer and heading into substitute teaching. He is also EXTREMELY busy catching up on online classes that he should have started in August and applying for medical school. Hopefully the third time is a charm.
No comments:
Post a Comment