Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The TuTu Cowgirl

When Korry and I went to Utah for the PAT we brought Kennadee home a really cute tutu and cowboy hat to play dress up with. She loved the hat and wore it every now and then but the minute you tried to put her in the tutu she'd scream bloody murder. Last night she decided that the tutu wasn't so bad after all and sense then has been very much excited to play dress up with anything frilly and fun she can find in her dresser. She makes Korry dress her up like a doll.


This is her dancing on the table.

1 comment:

Charity Smith said...

She looks so cute Kenzie has really started getting into the dress up stage!
I had to laugh about the plant when my parents had a fish they would leave it with me when they went on vacation they done it three times and all three times I killed it and would go buy them a new one before they got home I get teased about if you want to kill your fish take it to Charity's house for a week. I have no idea what I did I just don't think they liked me I promise I fed them!!