On Monday night we had family home evening. We're very proud to say that we haven't missed a week this whole year! In fact, I really look forward to it each week. This week we made greeting cards together. Can you tell which one is Kennadee's?
This is Kennadee and daddy playing pony. Korry did not want me to take his picture because he feels really stupid playing daddy pony. But, unfortunately for him Kennadee loves to play daddy pony and begs him to buck her off onto the couch. Her expression is a wee bit scary but she's cheering with enthusiasm.
2 comments:
This is so cute! I love the cards by the way, it's such a great idea for an FHE activity!
I agree with Karen. I thought, "What an awesome idea!" Maybe I'll copy and do the same thing. I LOVE HOME MADE CARDS!! I make my kids write letters on Sunday's and what a great way to send a letter, in your own home made card! Good for you for doing FHE. It can be hard at times especially with small children, but what a blessing it is to have in their lives.
Post a Comment